Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
The Eden is a stylish slip-on featuring our breathable Dream Fit® upper and made to mimic the rocking motion of our Classic Rocker outsole but with a more streamlined look. The lightweight non-flexing Sleek rocker bottom takes the pressure off of problem areas and has a padded heel counter for a secure fit and added comfort. Soft and airy Beauty Blur printed Dream Fit® neoprene uppers adapts to your feet to provide maximum accommodation to your specific shape.
- Dream Fit® style upper with open cell neoprene lining to provide maximum foot accommodation and breathability.
- Padded heel collar to prevent the heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit.
- Removable and washable, soft jersey covered insole with built-in arch support molded into the insole and outsole
- Non-flexing Sleek Rocker outsole takes the pressure off of problem areas.
- Non-marking and slip-resistant outsole for secure and stable footing.
- 1.5 inch heel height
This show is comfy once you get walking around in them. They are very narrow which makes them tighter than normal.
I had surgery on my left great toe and saw a display of Alegria shoes at the orthopedic office. After doing some research I went and tried on a pair of the Eden’s and they were very comfortable and especially gentle with scar on top of my foot. I liked enough that I bought two more pairs online. As my foot heals I will be buy more.
I like the shoe style and design. However, it is not suitable for people with a slightly wider foot.
The back of the shoe is very high and it rubbed my Achilles tendon. It's the design, I don't think it will get broken in. It made the shoe unwearable for me
So comfy like the suede one
These shoes are as comfortable as all the other styles of Algeria shoes I own. Only issue- they are snug. Consider buying a half to a whole size up
Lovely fit, great arch support, best to wear stocking, does not allow much smooth slipping in with thin socks.