Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
The Eden is a stylish slip-on featuring our breathable Dream Fit™ upper and made to mimic the rocking motion of our Classic Rocker outsole but with a more streamlined look. The lightweight non-flexing Sleek rocker bottom takes the pressure off of problem areas and has a padded heel counter for a secure fit and added comfort. Soft and airy Dream Fit™ neoprene upper, printed in a unique hand-drawn Frida pattern, adapts to your feet to provide maximum accommodation to your specific shape.
- Dream Fit™ style upper with open cell neoprene lining to provide maximum foot accommodation and breathability.
- Padded heel collar to prevent the heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit.
- Removable and washable, soft jersey covered insole with built-in arch support molded into the insole and outsole
- Non-flexing Sleek Rocker outsole takes the pressure off problem areas.
- Non-marking and slip-resistant outsole for secure and stable footing.
- 1.5 inch heel height
These shoes are as comfortable as all the other styles of Algeria shoes I own. Only issue- they are snug. Consider buying a half to a whole size up
Lovely fit, great arch support, best to wear stocking, does not allow much smooth slipping in with thin socks.
Very light weight and comfortable
These are very cute shoes. The foot bed is very comfortable. Halfway through my shift at work, I had blisters on my heels from where the seam and pull tabs are sewn in. I’ve tried wearing them several times with the same results. I would have returned them, but I bought them on ‘last call’ which doesn’t allow returns. 😞
Shoes are too narrow. Didn’t realize they were non refundable
Pros: Soft, doesn’t irritate my bunion. Has arch support and a rocker front. Has a loop so it’s easier to put on. I ordered a 35 and it feels like a 36.
Cons: It scrapes my heel possibly because it’s a little long. I put a heel cushion but I still need to break it in with thick socks. Nevertheless, kept the shoe since it has many features I want.
My mom's feet were too swollen for this shoe.