A popular and traditional design, this professional slip-on shoe with added padded collars for excellent comfort is featured in an eye-catching Slickery Patent leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand-stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
I'm also having trouble with this shoe. If I can get them broke in I will rate them higher. I work at a bank and I'm not able to slip my feet into the shoe easily. I can't wear socks because it will pull them tight while trying to slip my foot in. I'm hoping I'll be able to break them in soon.
Rubs me toe
I bought this shoe thinking it would fit and feel like my first pair. Unfortunately it’s not. This she is very heavy. I work in a hospital and sm on my feet all day with patients. It’s very tight across the top of my foot and add to my foot fatigue at the end of my shift.
I am having a hard time wearing these shoes long enough to break them in. The band that goes across the top of the foot is extremely hard and it hurts! I am hopeful that eventually it will soften up.