A popular and traditional design, this professional slip-on shoe with added padded collars for excellent comfort is featured in a show stopping Cherry Bomb Patent leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand-stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
I Love these shoes, the color is really brilliant red and that I Love because Red is my favorite color, the only reason that i didn't give it 5 stars is because, they're cut too small, I ordered a larger size, 10.5 -11 however I must return then for the size 12, hopefully that will work!! I own so many of Alegria shoes, mainly because of my orthopedic suggested that I try these for comfort and being on my feet all day, and that's been over 5 years ago and I'm still wearing and buying them!
Keli Cherry Bomb Patent Professional Shoe
This is my second of this style and they are so comfortable. The color red is beautiful
So pretty. So comfortable.
This is my third pair of Allegria Keli's. It seems like every pair fits differently despite being the same size. This pair was so tight I had to use a shoehorn to get them on my feet. After a week of wear, they are loosening up. Now the toe and instep fit better but now my heel slips. I really liked my first pair but have been a little disappointed in the subsequent pairs. Why such different fits depending on color/finish? Not sure I will order again.