A popular and traditional design, this professional slip-on shoe with added padded collars for excellent comfort is featured in an eye-catching Slickery Patent leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand-stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
I am having a hard time wearing these shoes long enough to break them in. The band that goes across the top of the foot is extremely hard and it hurts! I am hopeful that eventually it will soften up.
I love Algeria shoes. I’ve bought and only wear this the brand due to a comfortable fit for my double wide high instep feet. However, the cherry bomb are beautiful but extremely tight. I’ve worn them around the house once and my feet hurt. I’m debating whether I should return them or ride out the tightness until the “patent leather “ stretches out. If anyone has any advice; I’d appreciate it. Thank you,
This style is new to me. I love the comfort and the look is too cool. I have never been disappointed with any style I have bought. I just bought a pair of the boots, looking for to that delivery.
they are very nice 👌 shoes.