A popular and traditional design, this professional slip-on shoe with added padded collars for excellent comfort is featured in an eye-catching Slickery Patent leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand-stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
I like this shoes but they feel a little loose. I have purchased other Algeria shoes in size 39 and they are perfect!
I really like the Kelli shoe that I ordered; the pattern is cool! However I ordered the shoe in wide width and the box says that but the shoe itself doesn't fit like a wide width.
Keli Upgrade Professional Shoe
A stylish very comfortable shoe. I love the design. I won't wear any other brand.
This is my 3rd pair in 3 years. They are great for people on their feet. I have to wear black non athletic style. I just wish the uppers could be made with a lighter summer friendly material.
I have been wearing these for several years now in my work as a chef. They are comfortable, durable and provide great support.
they are soooo cute, totally fun and comfortable too.