Professional Slip-on shoe featuring Black Nappa genuine leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
This is my second pair of this style. I work in healthcare and these shoes are very comfortable to wear long hours.
I'm a therapist in a residential, in-patient facility, and I do a lot more walking than I thought I would. So I called my sister, who's a nurse, and she recommended Alegria shoes. I LOVE them! I don't wear any other shoes to work now. I can walk to California in these shoes -- straight out of the box. They don't need "breaking in," even though I wear an 8 wide. My legs, feet, and ankles don't swell at the end of the day when I wear these shoes. I can't imagine anyone in the health industry, or any industry that requires a lot of walking/standing, wearing anything other than Alegria shoes. Seriously. I know I won't!
Keli Black Nappa Professional Shoe
I got these for my mom for Christmas because her first pair were pretty worn in and she said she forgot how much she loved them and how good they feel!