A popular and traditional design, this professional slip-on shoe with added padded collars for excellent comfort is featured in a Minnow Rainbow design on leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
Keli is my perfect work shoe. I'm a respiratory therapist and am on my feet 12 hrs at a time. I started with cellular print, which I loved, then quarry crackle, and currently have minnow. I honestly get compliments on my shoes weekly by nurses or patients/family. Everyone loves them and i love them because they are so comfortable. The soles last easily 10 mo to 1 yr and can be replaced without replacing your whole shoe. The shoes are made to last and will still be in great shape after a year. I love my alegrias!