A popular and traditional design, this professional slip-on shoe with added padded collars for excellent comfort is featured in a supple Oiled Brown genuine leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand-stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
I really love my shoes. They're comfy, fit perfectly. The plaid is subtle and go well with any nurses uniform I wear.
I'm so sorry to say that these shoes are causing daily knee pain that went away as soon as I starting wearing my old shoes again. The footbed feels a little unstable, and I feel that is causing lateral motion in my knee joints that is causing a lot of pain. Unfortunately, I didn't figure that out until I had worn them at work for a week, so they no longer look new enough to return. :(
Too small in usual size.
Alegria are my favorite shoes. Great fit and great comfort.
These shoes are amazing, I had my doubts about ordering shoes online usually because the size varies with each maker, but I took the leap and bought two pairs of Algeria shoes (different designs) because I’m on my feet with work 8-9 hours a day and the cheap shoes were killing my feet. I’m so glad I bought them.
I would be happy to do a review when this time comes. All I can say now is they look great
Order a size up. I think the shoes are very comfy and cute. My feet never hurt standing on them all day as a surgical tech.