A popular and traditional design, this professional slip-on shoe with added padded collars for excellent comfort is featured in an eye-catching Slickery Patent leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand-stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
I love my new shoes! They are super comfortable and fit my feet well! I've gotten a lot of compliments on them!
As a nurse, Keli’s are the only shoe I wear to work. The colors and patterns are always on trend while the shoe is reliably sturdy, comfortable, and supportive.The patent material did require a bit more ‘breaking in’ than did the other styles but took only a few work shifts.
This particular Alegria Keli isn’t as forgiving as others I’ve previously owned. I even ordered a wide size and I’m still struggling with the shoe because it’s not stretching and breaking in as easily as my other Keli style. My toes feel cramped in this shoe. This is rather disappointing because I’m on my feet 12 to 14 hours a day in the restaurant industry. I can only wear this pair of shoes for about three hours before having to change into another pair of my Alegria shoes. I really do like this color shoe because I am able to wear it to work. It’s a shame it feels so tight.
Shipping was prompt and I couldn’t be more satisfied with my purchase. I will definitely be purchasing again!
I'm also having trouble with this shoe. If I can get them broke in I will rate them higher. I work at a bank and I'm not able to slip my feet into the shoe easily. I can't wear socks because it will pull them tight while trying to slip my foot in. I'm hoping I'll be able to break them in soon.