The Keli is a slip-on shoe with a slimmer silhouette on the lightweight and flexible career casual outsole. Featuring a padded collar, elastic v-gores for enhanced comfort, and on top of the signature removable footbed, the Keli promises all-day comfort. This professional Slip-on shoe is featured in black Upgrade genuine leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Leather lined and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
At first I thought they were going to be too small, but they are absolutely perfect!
I’ve been wearing these for over 10 years and suddenly, this year they no longer fit. I’ve always worn a 39 and the last 5 pairs were simply too small. I haven’t gained any weight, lost 30 actually, so it’s not that. They are simply made smaller now and I don’t know why. And a 40 is way too big. Very sad, as these shoes kept my plantar fasciitis under control. As an xray tech, I need my shoes to perform like I do and these just don’t cut it anymore. I’m soooo sad as these were always my go-to work shoe for many years. 😢💔
I’m returning them them, I guessed wrong on size (I’m a half sizer, should have gone up). Ordered two more pair and impressed with quality of shoe!
I love the shoes - not too tight, but I did order a size up (Had to try first pair on) I love the RED ones.
Keli Oiled Brown Professional Shoe
I had to return the first ones. they were too small. I was sent an email with a return postage I could print out...that was much less than the Post Office wanted me to pay. They sent me the next size up and they fit! Very comfortable. I'm happy ☺️
Order a size up from your usual size and you won't have to hassle a return.
The shoe was gorgeous but it fit way too small. Had to return.