Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
Slip on the Debra with ease, this closed-heel slip on clog style is designed to fit you perfectly. Featured in a cute hand-drawn Teacup Aqua exclusive print design on shiny patent upper, with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched patent upper with a leather lining.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural-walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
I love my professional shoes. I wish they had 41 1/2 because the 42 too big but I can manage. Continue to bring out more colors.
These shoes are always generous in the toe box. The extra thick soles act as a cushion for the knees.
A little tight in the toe bed.
I have always suffered with foot problems since birth this brand is one that I continue to buy I wish the inserts were the one with arch support instead of the classic ones that would have earned them a 5 + ⭐️ Any of my Alegria shoes alway get compliments…
I have had recurring fasciitis for over 2 years and had been trying to find shoes that gave me some relief. I had tried the stretches and the insoles my podiatrist had recommended, but my feet still hurt. I ordered my first Alegria (Debra) shoes and they gave me instant relief! The Debra Black Nappa are my second pair of Alegrias now and they are amazing! I am on my feet most of the day and my feet don't hurt me at the end of the day! I love these shoes!
Love the design and my feet love the shoes. Very comfy.
My need firm support and these fit the bill. I have 4 pairs now.