Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
Slip on the Debra with ease, this closed-heel slip on clog style is designed to fit you perfectly. Featured in a cute hand-drawn Teacup Aqua exclusive print design on shiny patent upper, with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched patent upper with a leather lining.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural-walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
I really love Allegria shoes. I've purchased several pair. They are the only work shoe that I wear.Never had so much comfort. I just purchased the Debra brick (love them as well)
My feet are so happy with these shoes. I didn't know the damage I was doing to my feet and body by not getting support that was needed. Thanks ❤️
Quality, comfortable shoes. I luv my recent Alegria shoe purchase - plan to buy another pair as soon as can afford to. Perfect brand for casual or professional wear - if you’re retired or retiring, take your heels off & buy Alegria - let your feet retire too!
I am beyond happy with them!! They are very comfortable and so darn cute. I am a dog groomer so they are perfect me. Would love too see a pair with cats and dogs. ❤️🙏🙏
Debra Paws Up Shoe
I have really messed up feet. These Debra with the wide toe box makes my feet so happy! My Podiatrist loves these too!
Comfortable, cute and affordable