Slip on the Debra with ease, this closed-heel slip on clog style is designed to fit you perfectly. Lilac Love featured here in a beautiful hand-drawn print on genuine leather, with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
I really love Allegria shoes. I've purchased several pair. They are the only work shoe that I wear.Never had so much comfort. I just purchased the Debra brick (love them as well)
My feet are so happy with these shoes. I didn't know the damage I was doing to my feet and body by not getting support that was needed. Thanks ❤️
Quality, comfortable shoes. I luv my recent Alegria shoe purchase - plan to buy another pair as soon as can afford to. Perfect brand for casual or professional wear - if you’re retired or retiring, take your heels off & buy Alegria - let your feet retire too!
I am beyond happy with them!! They are very comfortable and so darn cute. I am a dog groomer so they are perfect me. Would love too see a pair with cats and dogs. ❤️🙏🙏
Debra Paws Up Shoe
I have really messed up feet. These Debra with the wide toe box makes my feet so happy! My Podiatrist loves these too!
Comfortable, cute and affordable