The Debra is a closed-heel clog with a Sugar Skulls leather upper with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
They are so comfortable and fit perfect! I get so many compliments on them!
The shoe was length wise a perfect fit but comfort wise shoe was not wide enough. I don’t wear wide shoes never had to. It appears like I am going to develop bunions wearing these I love the look but seriously! Ouch
I had a pair of these from 3 years ago, and they're still going strong (just not pretty anymore). I ordered new ones, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!! They're well made, comfy and SO pretty!!!
I have worn Alegria shoes for a decade now. They are the most comfortable nursing shoe out there. I always love the styles and patterns that are available. The sugar skulls are so fun!
I need to exchange them for a bigger size