Slip on the Debra with ease, this closed-heel slip on clog style is designed to fit you perfectly. Featured in a glossy textured printed Score design on genuine leather upper, with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
Overall, the shoe is nicely constructed and the footbed is very nice inside. However, I am in the medical field and I am on my feet constantly, so the first 2 days of wearing them, it somewhat agitated the bunions I have. I bought wide with and went half-size up. They aren’t tight fitting, but it needs a break in period. The pattern I chose was nice (and shiny—the picture on the site doesn’t do it justice) and goes with any scrub.