A popular and traditional design, this professional slip-on shoe with added padded collars for excellent comfort is featured in a Minnow Rainbow design on leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
I love these shoes. OR nurse on my feet my whole shift. These are so comfy!
Keli Minnow Rainbow Professional Shoe
I bought these shoes and wear them to work at the hospital. I absolutely love them, super pretty, and amazing comfort. I get a ton of compliments on them. I am gonna have to get a new pair soon I wear these 5 days a week and have worn them for about a year and a half now. They are beginning to show wear on the top toe area and back where my scrubs rub against them. I love these shoes.
Awesome feel, awesome print design!
Very comfortable. Good arch support and roomy toe box.